Marathon is a global credit manager with approximately $10 billion of capital under management opportunistically investing in the global credit markets. Our business is guided by our fiduciary responsibility to our investors, an intensive research-based investment approach, prudent risk management discipline and a firm wide commitment to operational excellence.
|Number of Employees||Approximately 125|
Bruce Richards, CEO
Louis Hanover, CIO
Andrew Rabinowitz, COO
Andrew Springer, Senior Portfolio Manager
Gabriel Szpigiel, Senior Portfolio Manager
Jake Hyde, Senior Portfolio Manager
Stuart Goldberg, Senior Portfolio Manager
|Capital Under Management 2||Approximately $10 Billion|
|Key Regulating Registrations||
- Registered with SEC, CFTC, and NFA, U.S.
- Registered with FCA, U.K.
- Exempted fund manager with MAS, Singapore
|Ratings & Certifications||
- Certified by Amber Partners 3
- Rated "Excellent" for Operations Quality by Moody's4